Training, experience and wise decisions = safety.
Shermco's electrical safety testing services aren't only for our clients.
When you serve more than three decades in an industry as hazardous as electrical power services, you come to understand that your customers, employees and the equipment you work with are at risk on every job. For this reason, Shermco takes safety very seriously. It is more than a matter of OSHA compliance. It is often a matter of life and death.
Our people undergo rigorous training and certification before taking to the field, and continue training at regular intervals to ensure everyone goes home safely at the end of the day. In fact, we believe so strongly in safety training that we have created a state-of-the-art training center at our headquarters in Irving (Dallas), Texas, to educate not only our own people, but our customers and other professionals as well.
As a committed leader in environmental, safety and health (EHS) practices, as a way to ensure safe and healthful workplaces and environments, Shermco has accepted that excellence in EHS is a non-negotiable among those we work with, wherever we work, and central to our business mission.
SHERMCO EHS GOALS AND OBJECTIVES INCLUDE:
- All work activities are conduct in a manner that meets or exceed applicable laws and regulations
- All employees will strive for continuous improvement in EHS
- Employee safety on and off the job will be continuously promoted and demonstrated
- All occupational injuries and illnesses are preventable
- Shermco will always consider the environments and cultures we work in
- Our contractors and vendors will share the same passion and commitment to EHS
- Open lines of communication will always be maintained within the organization
- EHS for employees, contractors, vendors or the public will never be sacrificed
- We are committed to continuous improvement and this is demonstrated in all activities performed by employees