For professional input on power-related topics, go to the source: Shermco Engineering Services.
Professional services from NETA-certified engineers for utility, industrial and commercial electrical power systems.
If you're looking for an independent, professional services provider who covers the full line of electrical service issues, look no farther than Shermco. Our highly skilled, NETA-certified engineers specialize in the utility, industrial and commercial electrical power systems most organizations rely on to maintain continuous operation. Our ability to analyze problems, recommend solutions and implement programs that keep you up and running is proven across more than three decades of award-winning service. And, with a fully equipped service fleet ready to respond 24/7, one of the largest electrical shops in the U.S. and a training facility renowned for cutting-edge professional development, Shermco sets the standard for electrical service preparedness.
One call is all it takes to ensure your power supply is clean, safe and available, from source to final output. Talk to our professional services group and arrange an appointment today.
SHERMCO PROFESSIONAL SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Short-circuit studies
- Coordination studies
- Arc-flash studies
- Power factor analysis and correction
- Power quality monitoring / solutions
- Installation of permanently-mounted power quality monitors
- Harmonic modeling and analysis
- Grounding analysis
- One-line diagram updates and review
- Electrical magnetic interference (EMI) studies
- UPS/static switch start-up and commissioning
- Electrical safety services / audits / training
- Forensic equipment failure and outage determinations
- Electrical distribution and relaying system upgrades
- Load acting as a resource (LaaR) implementation