Shermco Industries is ready to serve, wherever you rely on the power to run.
Expect more from the most diverse independent global provider of power distribution testing and maintenance services.
Shermco Industries provides power distribution maintenance, engineering and rotating equipment solutions throughout the world. Our personnel have experience delivering complex solutions requiring NETA-certified technicians on land or at-sea. Our reputation and strong international teaming partners position us to harmonize processes across your enterprise. We provide the oversight, personnel and expertise for all variety of projects, in all variety of environments.
SHERMCO INTERNATIONAL SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Substation design, installation and commissioning
- Switchgear remanufacturing and short-circuit coordination studies
- Acceptance testing through 230kV
- Forensic services and expert testimony
- Arc-flash hazard analysis
- Training programs for safety, substation and switchgear maintenance procedures
We assist both U.S.-based and foreign companies. Additionally, many of our employees are fluent in multiple languages, including Chinese, German, Spanish, Portuguese and Hindi.