One line. One company.
Trust us for certified, accredited electrical maintenance, repair, testing, and analysis for all your electrical systems and equipment.
Since 1974, Shermco Industries, Inc. has provided electrical maintenance and design services to industrial, petrochemical, and utilities nationwide. Today, we also provide comprehensive wind generator maintenance and repair. As an independent service company, Shermco has always focused on doing what’s right for you, our customers. And, as a certified and accredited full-service provider, we can deliver results across the entire continuum of electric motor, wind generator and electrical service needs, regardless of equipment brand.
Our people are highly trained and NETA-certified, which means we deliver safe, accurate, and thorough service every time. Our electric motor and wind generator shop is ISO 9001:2015 certified, to ensure superior quality. And, our track record for customer satisfaction has manifested in long-standing relationships across a growing number of customers.
SHERMCO’S COMPREHENSIVE ELECTRICAL SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Field Services: On-call 24-hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week to meet your wind generator, wind farm maintenance, electric motor maintenance, circuit breaker repair, circuit breaker retrofit, switchgear repair, switchgear retrofit, electrical power system maintenance, and electrical safety testing needs.
- Shop Services: One of the largest electrical service shops in the Southwest, offering electrical testing, evaluation, reconditioning, repair, retrofits, and remanufacturing for electric motors, wind generators, circuit breakers, and other electrical power systems. We also have our own onsite oil testing laboratory.
- Professional Services: Expertise from NETA-certified technicians across a full line of power-related issues, including electrical safety testing services, arc-flash studies, and power quality monitoring.
- Training Services: Expert training across the full line of electrical safety standards and procedures, power systems and rotating equipment delivered onsite at our state-of-the-art facility.
- Geographical Locations: Fully staffed field offices located in Austin, Cedar Rapids, Des Moines, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Sweetwater, and Tulsa.
For safe, reliable testing, repair, maintenance, and analysis of power distribution systems and related equipment across the entire line, only one company does it all.
Shermco. One line. One company.