Data center electrical testing and commissioning.
When uninterrupted power is critical to your business mission, Shermco is the electrical services provider to rely on.
Data centers are at the very heart of modern computing, so reliability isn’t just a concept, it’s everything.
Achieving and maintaining that level of performance takes several key elements:
- Purposeful design
- Dedicated equipment
- Proven maintenance procedures
- Skilled and experienced craftsmen
With over 40 years’ experience in testing, maintaining and repairing critical power systems and generation equipment, Shermco understands what reliability means and what is required to stay on‑line. All the time.
- One of the best safety records in the electrical service industry.
- Largest NETA certified workforce in North America.
- 17 strategic locations for national and international coverage
- More than 100 electrical engineers on staff
- 24/7 Emergency Response
- Training offered covering code/regulation updates & best practices
- NETA acceptance testing and commissioning
- Generator start-up & commissioning
- National and international experience
- Maintain electrical equipment from all manufacturers
- Predictive & preventative maintenance
- Thermal Imaging
- Circuit breaker maintenance, repair, & replacement
- Transformer oil testing, reclamation, & replacement
- Switchgear/ATS/Static Switch/VFD troubleshooting & maintenance
- Battery & UPS testing & maintenance
- Components & spare parts
Electrical Engineering Support
- Arc flash engineering for NFPA70E compliance
- Power quality analysis, circuit loading, & coordination studies
- Switchgear & generator controls (PLC & Relay) upgrades & designs.
- Power monitoring & metering systems – capacity monitoring, PDU branch circuits & bus monitoring, PUE reporting, colocation tenant billing.
- DCIM (Data Center Infrastructure Monitoring) systems
- Energy efficiency studies
- Generator head maintenance, testing and repairs
- Onsite load bank testing
- Prime mover maintenance and repairs
- Onsite balancing, alignment, and vibration analysis
- Emergency power on demand