Onsite motor and generator inspection, testing, and reconditioning.
Call us 24/7 for expert maintenance and repair services conducted professionally at your location.
Field service of your rotating equipment is a critical concern that requires safe, competent, and well-trained technicians who are equipped and ready to respond the moment you call. That’s why Shermco maintains highly qualified, factory-trained and certified service teams, prepared to deliver safe, efficient, and reliable service to your location 24/7.
Our crews are equipped with state-of-the-art test gear, specialized tooling, and ISO-calibrated instrumentation, able to perform a variety of tasks at your place of business.
SHERMCO FIELD SERVICES INCLUDE:
- On-site motor/generator inspection, testing and reconditioning
- On-site motor/generator rewinding
- On-site pump/blower inspection and reconditioning
- Preventive maintenance on AC/DC machines, fans, blowers, etc.
- Ice blasting
- Machine removal and installation
- Start-up commissioning
- Laser alignment services
- Field balancing
- Bearing inspection
- Advanced vibration collection and analysis
- Current signature analysis
- Off-line motor surge, step voltage, and high potential testing
- On-line motor circuit and dynamic analysis
- Bore-scope inspection
- Oil analysis
- Ultrasonic analysis
Proper repair practices and quality control can signifcantly reduce the energy consumption of electric motors and generators, making them substantially less costly to run.